This course is for complete beginner who wants to learn and want to get basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
This Course is the demo course. You will learn about the entire system at the end of this course, and you will be able to know about the course in a concise description.
Keeping up with the latest developments in the realm of technology is never easy. With the release of HTML5, the most recent version of the code that powers the web, one part of this during the past year has picked up speed. You’ll have a recipe for success if you study HTML5 and CSS3, the next level of web design used on all contemporary websites. This course will show you how to do that.
Create a website from scratch with HMTL5 and CSS3
- Create a fully operational website section by section.
- Become well-versed in HMTL5 and CSS3 to prepare for more challenging projects in the future.
- Control the look, feel, and usability of your website.
- Learn about other applications for HTML5 and CSS3 on the web.
Develop Professionally with HMTL5 and CSS3 Design
Building websites from scratch is the only way to successfully start using HTML5 and CSS3. Precisely that is what this course accomplishes. During 35 lectures and 5 hours of content, you will build a complete website section by section. This course is intended for total beginners.
Following a brief introduction to HTML tags and their applications, you’ll learn about properties and familiar settings. After mastering the fundamentals of HTML, you’ll move on to the exciting world of CSS. Using CSS, you can add fonts, colors, lists, navigation menus, and more to your website, giving it new functionality with each section. Additionally covered are layouts, tables, forms, and videos.
You’re already prepared for this course if you know how to use a text editor and a web browser. You can get started by selecting your chosen option without needing additional software or resources. You’ll be fully equipped to design any attractive, functional, and simple website when you’re done.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning HTML Web Development
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to build and/or edit websites
- Whoever wants to develop a strong basis for HTML web development