Master the basics of project management in Scrum and prepare for the Scrum Master Certification
Scrum is a widely used handy framework for Agile software development. This course provides an introduction to the Scrum framework and what it takes to become a certified Scrum Master.
All Scrum-related contents are fully based on the latest Scrum Guide (2020) and latest industry standards.
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- The course is highly efficient, covering all the essential aspects of Scrum in less than 1 hours.
- The course is eye-opening, clearly explaining Scrum with proper learning curve and visual explanations.
- It helps you to prepare for CSM (Certified Scrum Master) certification
At the end of this Course
- You will have an excellent overview of the core concepts of Agile Scrum.
What do you get when you enroll in this course?
- Udemy certificate of completion.
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates to the course content.
Note: The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum .org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum .org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum .org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Scrum .org, Professional Scrum Master ® are trademarks of Scrum .org and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.”
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn and master Scrum.
- Who want to learn how to work in SCRUM and implement it within your team.
- Anyone preparing for Scrum or Agile certifications