Apache Nifi | From beginner to expert
One stop solution for Nifi is here. This course focus on the following areas,
Introduction and working with Nifi
- Basic Concepts
- Creating Flows
- All different processors
- All different services
- Deployment on local system
- Deployment on server
- Deploy Nifi using docker
- Deploy Nifi Cluster
- Extend Nifi Code
- Create processors
- Create services
This course is the one stop solution for you for Nifi. It can make you an expert in Nifi starting from basics.
This course is good for people for all the levels (freshers OR experienced). It can take your career to the next level.
Lecture structure is as follows,
- What is Nifi ? – Session explains what Nifi is.
- Why chose Nifi ? – Session provides uses cases of Nifi.
- Nifi basic terms – Session defines basic terms like processor, connection and Flow file.
- Install Nifi on local (windows system) – Session defines how to install Nifi instance on local system. Have used windows system for this.
- Create first flow (Move files from one directory to another)
Working with Nifi
- Nifi UI – Session explains user interface of Nifi
- create second flow (sftp files from one directory and keep it on local system)
- Flow controller and process groups
Import & Export Flows
- Export flow in Nifi – Session explains how we can export flows in Nifi and use if templates.
- Import flow in Nifi – Session explains how we can import flows in Nifi
- Deploy Nifi on ubuntu
- Depkoy Nifi using docker
Who this course is for:
- This course is the one stop solution for you for NIFI. It can make you an expert in NIFI starting from basics.
- This course is good for people for all the levels (freshers OR experienced). It can take your career to the next level.