From savings principles to building an investment portfolio.
If you like this, please do me a favour?
1) Leave a review of the course. This is completely free and will always be. Because I believe saving and investing should be a right of everyone
2) You can purchase the full course by checking out my profile.
3) You can subscribe to my email newsletter by going to my website at Compound Improvements. Just Google it and you’ll find it.
The course contains the following:
– Outlining goals. What’s it like to be rich for you?
Budgeting, detailing main expenses and revenue streams. How can you reduce your variable and fixed expenses?
– Summary: Ways to save more money on a daily basis.
14 Ways to make money on the side: There’s only how much you can cut so let’s focus more on how can you earn more.
Fundamental vs Technical Analysis and how to apply them.
– How to select an investment asset with your broker. Navigating broker screen, digging through admin fees and other KPIs to look for in a fund
What to look for in stocks? P/E ratio, ROA, Management compensation
– Compound interest and its importance. Albert Einstein reportedly said it. “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it earns it. He who doesn’t pays it.”
The resources to read and compile are the best part of this course. Downloadable files:
Investing for Beginner’s pdf presentation
10 Commandments of Investing One-pager for high-res printing
Admin Fee Calculator excel file
Budgeting template excel file
4 Essays on: a) Cash is Trash, b) Index fund explained, c) Investing in Gold, d) Investing in Small-Cap Stocks.
Why should you invest?
You won’t build wealth by:
Skipping a $3 coffee
Making your own dishwasher tablets
Ordering water at a restaurant
You build wealth by taking massive action towards increasing your income and investing the difference in cash-flowing assets.
Don’t forget to download the resources to use and read them. They’ve been carefully produced for this course.
Who this course is for:
- Begineer Personal Finance student
- Investing for Beginners
- Stock Market enthusiast