Learn all belly dance level 2 intermediate movements in this fun, interactive course where you also get fit and healthy!
Transform into a true dancer with fluidity in your movements, precise isolations and lots of layering. Accumulate all the skills you have learnt in previous classes thus far.
Push your skills further and challenge your technique, learn level 2 movements, strengthen muscles, refine isolations, learn various styles and combinations. Some belly dance experience required, but not essential.
Discover the level 2 moves and go through the beginner’s belly dancing syllabus, build core strength, improve posture, learn isolations, tone, learn different variations of hip, should and chest movements and shimmy lots in this class! A fun and varied class where your movements, technique, memory and isolations will be worked on. Come to this class if you are looking for fun and fitness whilst learning the beautiful art of belly dance. All levels welcome.
By working on specific techniques, posture, movements, styling, musicality and combinations, you will have the ability to grace the dance style with confidence and presence.
Guidance and support will be provided throughout the duration of the course and therefore you will see yourself grow into a dancer as well as get more fit. It is an extremely highly rewarding undertaking, especially if this means getting out of your comfort zone and facing any fears or apprehensions you may have
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn Belly Dancing Intermediate / level 2 movements and combinations
- Belly Dancers and continuing students who would like to learn technique from another professional instructor
- Those who want to lose weight, get fit, tone, be more present, improve their core and get their blood flowing
- Growth seekers, personal development, those who want to improve their health, have awareness of their bodies and awaken their spirit and those who love dance and music
- Dancers who wants to learn a different dance style of dance and / or refine isolations