Learn how to create unique visual identities for businesses
Is designing brand identities for businesses a passion of yours? This is the exact course you’ve been looking for! It teaches you how to build a brand from start to finish and includes dozens upon dozens of video tutorials.
With this over 40 video series, you’ll learn the fundamental elements of brand identity and how to apply them to your own real-world projects.
You’ll learn about the branding basics and psychological aspect of branding, designing logos and colour palettes, implementing typography, using photography effectively, presenting your work to your client and public and how to package and deliver the identity.
Jump in the course now by clicking on the button below
Garneta Art School has created a course that would teach you how to create brand identities. You would learn;
- Developing client briefs
- Doing proper research
- Creating stylescapes and style directions
- Brand positioning, word mapping and sketching
- Development of logo and logo system
- Creating colour and typography system
- Designing other brand elements like patterns and illustrations
- Using mock ups to communicate the identity
- Photography style design
- Client presentations
- Portfolio and case studies
- Creating brand identity guidelines.
- Exporting and packaging files and brand assets for clients and other designers.
TO GET THE BEST OF THIS COURSE, YOU NEED PRIOR DESIGN SOFTWARE SKILLS. THIS IS AN INTERMEDIATE LEVEL COURSE. IF YOU HAVE BEEN DESIGNING ONLY LOGOS OR JUST FLYERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT IN THE PAST, OR YOU’VE BEEN DESIGNING FOR BRANDS AND YOU WANT TO UP YOUR SKILLS THEN YOU CAN TAKE THIS COURSE.
This course is a perfect mix of theory and practical. Here are some free things you get along with this course.
- fake client briefs for practice
- presentation templates so you don’t have to design from scratch
- brand identity guideline template
- access to our tutors archive of free resources to help your design career.
- By taking this course you are able to charge 10x your current rate.
Who this course is for:
- Graphic designers who want to level up
- Logo designers who want to know how to create full visual identities for businesses