Step by step guide : Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) with animation in simple, easy and fun way .
This course is the perfect choice if you would like to learn CBT with easy and fun way.
- Over 80 countries people took this course
- Based on professional knowledge from leading expert of CBT and Schema Therapy
- With animation
Also based on other professional knowledge such as Self Compassion ,
Reiki Healing or other methods in JAPAN and USA.
As you may well know , these learning price for professional was expensive .
For example more than $200~1,000/day .
I invested more than $50,000.
I’d like to share with you or next generation for this knowledge with reasonable price because it is really helpful to our wellness including human relationships .
Mental self care skills to support your wellness.
CBT technique will help mental self care skills .
To improve it , awareness , balance and self-acceptance (unconditional love) are really important .
This basic course focus on especially “awareness “.
Section 1 : Before you start
Section 2 : About mental health : mental health , example and exercise
Section 3 : 3 factors of stress : stressor ,stress reaction , resources of support and exercise
Section 4 : Stress coping : stress coping and exercise
Section 5 : Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) : about CBT , CBT basic model and schema
Section 6 : Individual of CBT : automatic thought, emotions, physical reaction and behavior
Section 7 : Summary of this course : exercise
- This is an Animation designed with easy English for visual and auditory learners.
- Therefore it might be suitable for the people whose English is second language .
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course – It is suitable for beginners and will benefit everyone.
[What is CBT ? ]
CBT is a treatment that changes how you think (cognition) and what you do (behavior).
You can make yourself feel better by changing these.
Unlike various other dialogue therapies, CBT focuses on “now and here” problems and difficulties. Instead of looking at the causes of past worries and symptoms, look for ways to improve your current state of mind.
It would be really appreciated if you could comment for this course after taking it to improve the course
Who this course is for:
- People who would like to improve their mental self-care skills
- People who would like to learn stress management
- People who would like to improve human relationships
- People who would like to improve their mental illness slightly
- Counselors , therapists , doctors or teachers who support people
- General Affairs Department at work who would like to improve mental health