With Real Time Case Study and Case Method
About the Master Class:
This course is about the studying form design by a step by step break down of the 2D/3D generation of forms, where we will explore about the how the 2D form can be generated from the basic primitive form and shapes like squares, cylinders, spheres etc. Also this course is very very vital when it comes to product designers and it becomes essential for grooming their form visualisation and understanding. How to understand the
As I used to say in my design courses, that design cannot be learned in the rot learning way or Text book learning way that you learn through a chapter and remember some formulas that will yield you some solutions. Design is unique and when different people approach the same we will get different solutions based on the inputs that designer works on.
So design can be approached in the way of learning through the case studies and by doing action on your own to learn yourself.
Learning by doing and learning by action.
Benefits of the Master Class:
- Learn about the form generation with the basic elements of shapes like squares, cylinders, spheres and how it can manipulated as a form.
- How to convert forms from basic shapes in to many forms and then to iterate them beacuse form keeps getting beautifies or evolved only when it is iterated.
- How by basic sketching we can iterate simple forms to start visualising the variations and beauty it can be create from with which we cn actually learn form generation and study
- How to add colours and elements to make look like solid forms and gives some attributes
- How to convert 2D forms to 3D forms and visualise the same
- How to generate forms in material like wood and thermocol and study them for form manipulation and radii manipulation how to present them.
- How to generate with the visual expression arrived from the bike to air automobiles and make a 3D form out of it
- Learning about the form addition, form subtraction, form integration in depth by inserting the cube 67 times and seeing the final outcome
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to new Design insights learn real time case studies
- Anyone who wants to new Form Genatation in 2D 3D skills