Fusion 360 Product Concepts: Footwear
What you’ll learn
In this course, students will dive straight into 3D product conceptualization of a Footwear. Subdivision modeling, surfacing and topology techniques will be significantly utilized throughout this course.
This course is intended for students and professionals who are knowledgeable in parametric sketching, parametric contraints part modeling and basic assembly. For those who has experience in parametric CAD modeling packages you will be amazed with the fun challenges, tips and tricks that Jomarc is going to share.
In this course, we will model a concept Footwear to showcase the power of Fusion 360 in the development stage of a product design.
As takeaways, you will learn to:
• Model all the parts and components for our product concept
• Use surfacing techniques such as patch, offset and trim
• Sculpt organic forms using T-splines
• Create, split and combing solid bodies
• NURBS topology strategies
• Follow along with highly-detailed light to moderate instruction
• Add a Footwear to your evergrowing design portfolio.
By the end of this course, you will add t-splines, surfacing and modify tools to your design tool arsenal.
Most importantly, you will gain the confidence to create your own unique and innovative product concepts with Fusion 360.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners and intermediate users who are curious on how Fusion 360 can be a powerful tool for 3D product conceptualizaion . A high degree of interest and desire to learn computer aided design will be highly appreciated.