The course includes very easy beginner level questions. It will help you revise & assess your German skills as beginner.
Hallo! German Learners.
German Is A West Germanic Language Of The Indo-European Language Family, Mainly Spoken In Central Europe. It Is The Most Widely Spoken And Official Or Co-Official Language In Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, And The Italian Province Of South Tyrol.
German Is One Of The Major Languages Of The World. It Is The Most Spoken Native Language Within The European Union. German Is Also Widely Taught As A Foreign Language, Especially In Continental Europe, Where It Is The Third Most Taught Foreign Language (After English And French), And The United States. The Language Has Been Influential In The Fields Of Philosophy, Theology, Science, And Technology. It Is The Second Most Commonly Used Scientific Language And Among The Most Widely Used Languages On Websites.
- Pass The A1 German Language Test.
- This Course Will Help You To Revise And Assess Your German Language Skills As A Beginner.
- This Course Will Help You To Gain A Better Understanding Of The Beginner’s Level.
- This Course Will Help You To Test Your German Language Knowledge.
- The Course Consists of 2 Practice Tests.
- Each Practice Test Contains 20 Questions.
- You Have To Complete The Each Practice Test In 15 Minutes.
- You have To Score a Minimum Of 80% To Pass Each Practice Test.
- Prerequisites: A1 Level
If You Have Any Other Questions, Feel Free To Contact Me Before Enrolling In This Course!
See You In The Course! 🙂
Für wen eignet sich dieser Kurs:
- Beginner Level
Mehr zeigenWeniger zeigen