Master Venn Diagrams on the GRE: From Fundamentals to Advanced Strategies, with Solved Official Material Questions
“Welcome to my course on Venn diagrams for the GRE! My name is Delbin Markose, and I am a full-time GRE instructor with eight years of experience and a perfect 170 score on the math section of the GRE twice. My highest overall score on the GRE is 334 (170 in math and 164 in verbal), and I scored a perfect 800 on the SAT math level 2 exam.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is ideal for test-takers planning to take the GRE for the first time or looking to improve their previous score. It is suitable for students of all levels, from beginners to advanced.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
The course is divided into two sections. The first section will cover the theory and formulas related to Venn diagrams. In the second section, we will focus on problem-solving and apply the concepts we have learned to solve official GRE Venn diagram questions.
By the end of the course, you will be well-equipped to confidently tackle any Venn diagram question on the GRE. I hope you will join me and take the first step towards achieving your goals on the GRE!
Consider joining my Full-length GRE math course on Udemy if you enjoyed this Venn diagram course. I’ve helped many students score 165 or higher on the GRE and I’m confident I can help you too. Check out my profile for the full-length course and let’s work together to achieve success on the GRE.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have limited time to prepare for the GRE and need an efficient and comprehensive study plan
- Students who have already taken the GRE and did not score as well as they hoped, and are looking to significantly improve their score on a future exam
- Students who are looking for personalized attention and support from an experienced instructor as they prepare for the GRE
- Students who need to meet a minimum GRE score requirement for their desired program
- Students who want to improve their problem-solving skills and test-taking strategies for the GRE math section