Leverage interviewing best practices, techniques, and frameworks to confidently walk away with an offer.
This is not your average course.
Listen to Sefunmi Osinaike, ex-PM at Apple, ecobee, & Copper, turned start-up founder talk about the science of interviewing – the right way.
Having sifted through thousands of resumes of career shifters and interviewing applicants in the tech space, Sefunmi has the domain expertise to teach you what you need to get past your interview stage.
Interviews do not have to be nerve-wracking. With the proper techniques, frameworks, and mindset, you will learn how to craft compelling stories that adhere to proven and tested methodologies.
Gain confidence and be comfortable. We can help you, and you have what it takes to succeed.
The course is 1 hour and 11 minutes long. It’s divided into two sections.
- Preparing for your Intro Call
- Structuring your Interview Answers
There are also several free resources in the curriculum like how to craft a great elevator pitch, how to expand your network, and what do hiring managers want from you.
After finishing this course you will know:
- What are the initial things you need to know and prepare for
- How to make an impression during your intro call
- List of common questions and ways to answer them properly
- What are behavioral questions and why do managers ask them
- How do you structure your answers in a way that make interviewers and hiring managers want you to be part of the team
- Leveraging the STAR and/or DIGS frameworks
- Crafting your content and ways to effectively communicate them
Who this course is for:
- Job hunters struggling to get past the interview stage
- Students and upcoming graduates preparing to enter the workforce
- Industry professionals getting ready for job promotion interviews
- HR professionals screening applicants
- Anyone looking to increase their skills and confidence in interviewing