Increase Your Salary : Ask for a Raise at Your Job Professionally – Learn How to Ask for a Raise at Your Job
Learn how to ask for a raise at your job and negotiate with your boss!
This video course will teach you how to ask for a raise that increases every year, as well as ways to prepare for the conversation you will have with your boss, and what you should say both before and after you ask for a raise.
What will you learn?
- Effective Negotiation Techniques For When You’re Asking For A Raise
- How To Ask For A Raise, And Negotiate For The Highest Salary Possible
- How To Ask For A Raise: Plus Our Proven Negotiation Tactics
- Sometimes it can be hard to ask for a raise.
Maybe there is a one on your salary, or maybe you just want some sort of reward for all of your hard work. We are going to discuss the appropriate manner in which you should ask for one, as well as the tried-and-true negotiating strategies that will assist you in making the most of the circumstances.
- Do you feel that the amount of money you are being paid is appropriate?
- Do you understand your market value?
- Have you put in a request for a pay increase within the past few years?
- You have found the correct destination if you answered any of those questions with a negative response.
Those who do not begin the practise of negotiation from the very beginning of their employment run the risk of losing up to one million dollars over the course of their careers.
- Why, then, would someone choose to waste such a significant amount of money?
- You are not the only person who gets anxious just thinking about haggling over prices.
- Fear is by far the most common explanation.
This course was designed to assist you in connecting the value you place on yourself to the value others place on you in the market. It also gave you a number of ways to approach a negotiation in a way that is collaborative and conversational.
Therefore, whether you are looking for a pay increase, a promotion, or you are currently job searching, we will concentrate on three important steps that you should take. Important steps include evaluating your personal and professional brand, doing research and making plans, and making a plan for how you will interact with others at the table. So let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Employees looking for a salary raise
- Jobseekers looking for salary raise