Welcome to our course: How to design and simulate a sustainable building in UAE. This course is prepared by SGA, which stands for Smart Green Architecture, a business founded by both professional engineers Zahraa and Rawan, who studied and are experienced in sustainable architecture and solar energy.
This course will provide you with a better understating of sustainability, and a clear picture of sustainable buildings & related rating systems. You will Know more about the solar photovoltaic power system. You will learn about case studies analysis related to zero-energy houses. And finally to be able to design and simulate a sustainable house.
We prepared this course for Architectural Engineers, Sustainable & Renewable Energy Engineers, Solar Engineers, Sustainable Architecture Engineers, Young executives, and professionals engaged in sustainability activities., Sustainability practitioners and consultants, Graduate students and interns engaged in sustainability activities, Engineering, science, business, and sustainability students who are keen on sustainability careers in the future.
We divided this course into 5 volumes
- VOLUME 1 is an Introduction to Sustainability
- VOLUME 2 is about Sustainable Building
- In VOLUME 3 we will explain Solar PV Power System
- VOLUME 4 consists of Case Studies about zero-energy houses
- And the last VOLUME is about Design and Simulation
Volume 1 consists of 5 sections which are:
- Background in sustainability and its definitions
- UAE weather
- Diagrams and statistics focusing on climate change and energy
- Summary of Solar integration and sustainable buildings
- And the final section will be about the Energy strategies in UAE generally and in Dubai specially
Note: Please make sure to check our resources to have more helpful information.
Who this course is for:
- Architectural Engineers
- Sustainable & Renewable Energy Engineers
- Solar Engineers
- Sustainable Architecture Engineers
- Young executives and professionals engaged in sustainability activities.
- Sustainability practitioners and consultants
- Graduate students and interns engaged in sustainability activities
- Engineering, science, business, and sustainability students who are keen on sustainability careers in future