Trading Plan Example and How to Achieve Profit Consistency Using a Trading Plan.
The entry-level course is a perfect fit for those highly motivated individuals looking for consistency in their Trading journey as profitable Day Traders. Invest half an hour of your time to navigate through the proper use of a Trading Plan to achieve financial freedom.
Why Day Trading for a Living?
• Day Traders don’t have to answer to a boss.
• Day Traders control their own time.
• Day Traders can work remotely from home, enabling anyone to generate an income.
• Day Trading doesn’t require a college degree or formal education.
• Day Trading doesn’t limit you to a maximum pay like other jobs. The potential to enrich yourself is unlimited.
• With today’s technology, Day Traders use their computers and phones to generate extra income while working full-time or running their own businesses.
What is Day Trading?
• Day Traders typically target stocks, options, futures, commodities, currencies, and crypto price volatility. They buy and sell within the same day (hence the term day traders).
• Day Traders hold positions for hours, or minutes before selling them. They don’t hold positions overnight.
• The goal is to profit from short-term price movements. Day traders can also use leverage to increase their profits.
Day Trading Fans offers comprehensive training courses tailored to the trader’s experience and goals. Furthermore, Day Trading fans help the trader become a Licensed Proprietary Trader.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Day Traders