Learn the basics of HTML from scratch with 50 lessons and 50+ examples
In this Video Course, learn HTML and its concept. HTML is a standard markup language for documents to be displayed on a web page. The course is for beginners and consists of 50 lessons, covering some CSS concepts as well.
The course begins with HTML Introduction and how to create your first HTML web page in 2 minutes. Then the basic structure of a website is created, with formatting text, adding images, links, Tables. With that, we have also covered the CSS styles used in an HTML web page.
Note: The flow would be step-by-step and the explanations would include a tutorial-like format, to make it easier for beginners to understand with a simple structure of the web page and its concepts, with live running web pages as examples. With that, we have also created some quizzes to polish your HTML skills.
- 50 lessons
- 2h video with live running examples
- 50+ examples
- 50+ downloadable resources
- 15+ Quizzes to polish your skills after learning from the lessons
While learning, you will get an opportunity to work on various hands-on exercises and understand the role of responsive web design with the flow.
**HTML5 Text Tutorial**
Also provided free HTML5 Text Tutorial E-book PDF as a bonus, arranged according to key chapters covered in HTML.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Website Development concepts from scratch.
- Anyone who wants to get knowledge how website and web pages work
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement CSS styles on an HTML web page