Get into the future of CGI!
If you’re looking to start modeling in 3D, then this video is for you!
We’ll be learning about the basics of 3D modeling, including extruding shapes and creating basic models. After watching this session, you’ll have the skills you need to start creating your own 3D models!
This is the first of a tutorial series on basic modeling in 3ds Max. In this course, we’ll be using modifiers to make our models look more realistic.
In this first session of the series, we’ll be using modifiers to make our models look more lifelike. We’ll be looking at basic modeling techniques, including key modifiers, and using some of the more common 3D modeling tools. So if you’re new to 3D modeling, or just need a refresher, this is the tutorial for you!
We’re continuing our 3D Logo model tutorial by adding a basic spline model. Splines are great for modifying shapes and are perfect for creating realistic logos.
We’ll also be using the extrude modifier in Autodesk 3ds Max to create a more realistic 3D logo. Auto 3ds Max 2022 will help us create the spline model and texture maps quickly and easily. Finally, we’ll give you a brief overview of the latest update to 3ds Max, 2022. This video is packed with valuable information that will help you create better 3D logos!
Who this course is for:
- In this video, we’ll be covering the complete user interface of Autodesk 3ds Max 2022. We’ll start from the top down and work our way down, covering all the features of the 3ds Max user interface. If you’re new to 3ds Max or you just need a refresher on the basics, this video is for you! By the end of this video, you’ll be able to understand the complete user interface and use it to your advantage!
- we will be discussing the basics of Autodesk 3ds Max 2022. This video is intended for users who are relatively new to 3ds Max
- We will focus on the different elements of the user interface and explore the different modifiers that are available.
- We will also look at how to create a 3D logo using spline modeling
- By the end of this video, you’ll be able to understand and work with the user interface of Autodesk 3ds Max 2022 like a pro!