The modern Parallelism course for everyone! Get started in Parallelism with the fundamentals.
Start your computer science journey in-depth with this Parallelism course online.
Whether you want to:
build the skills you need to get started in Parallel Computing
move to a more senior computer scientist position
become a computer scientist mastering in parallel programming
or just learn Parallelism to be able to work with your own parallelism projects quickly.
…this introduction to Parallelism Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
What makes this course ideal?
This course contains all the Solid Foundations to be an expert in Parallelism.
We will learn it from scratch so any person without any background can start learning.
All the content is for free!
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- Basic metrics: parallelism, execution time, speedup and scalability
- Tasks and Task Dependency Graph
- Amdahl’s Law and Overheads
- How to develop a strong ability for analyzing task dependency graphs.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have everyday.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Parallel Computing brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Parallelism is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to build a strong career in computer science or engineering through Parallel Computing
- Any person wanting to start learning Parallelism
- Anyone who wants to start their career in the world of Parallel Computing