Learn the core concept of coding which apply to all the languages in the programming world
This course, which falls under the category of Computer Science and it is all about Computer Programming and coding for beginners, will help you get started with coding in 6 Programming Languages: C++, C, Python, SQL, Java and C#. Also, you will learn the main concepts of Programming, as well as about the Programmer’s Mindset. Moreover, it will help you learn more about the main phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
- “yes very good and easy to understand”
- “It is has very good lectures for understanding”
- “This course is amazing. Besides the introduction to different programming languages such as C++, C, Python, C#, Java, etc., it helps you build step by step a mindset someone needs to have in order to become a better programmer…would definitely recommend it!”
- “Very understandable, a complete guide!”
- “Awesome course on the fundamentals of programming!!”
- “Well organised, clear goals/objectives set. Well structured course with many useful live demos. Comfortable to follow and understand instructor.”
THE BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE:
By the time you complete this course:
- You will know what is the required skill set in order to become a great Computer Programmer.
- You will know more about the Programmer’s mindset.
- You will know the main programming principles and fundamentals.
- You will know the main phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- You will be able to start working with the following programming languages and write simple programs: C#, SQL, Java, C, C++ and Python.
MAJOR LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Programming is everywhere. In almost every aspect of our lives, we interact with software applications. From mobile apps and Operating Systems, to sophisticated Enterprise-scale applications and Artificial Intelligence, all of these, and even more, are created with Programming.
This makes Programming, one of the most important skills on the technical field.
This course, is definitely a must for beginners that are just starting out with computer Programming and coding, but it is also useful for any technical level, since besides the main principles of programming, it also talks about the Programmer’s Mindset, that is the required skill set every great Programmer must have.
Throughout the course, I will take you through what you need to know, in order to get started with computer programming fast and easy.
First, we will discuss about the required skill set for becoming a great Programmer.
Then we will talk about the basic computer programming principles and fundamentals such as: abstraction, algorithms, data structures, functions, inheritance, and more.
After that, we will discuss more about programming languages, such as: what are the factors that define a Programming Language as popular, how to choose a Programming Language, types of Databases, and more.
Then we will talk about the main phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which can help you efficiently design and develop robust enterprise-scale applications.
Right after that, we will talk about some of the most popular programming and scripting languages, such as: C#, SQL, Java, C, C++ and Python. Within this section, you will get introduced to these programming languages, learn about their main code constructs and how to start writing computer programs using these popular programming languages.
After all the above, in order to combine theory with practice, we will develop together two simple software applications, that is a Text Editor application and an Image Viewer application.
Finally, via the “Special Topics” section, you will learn how to implement many other special tasks in different Programming Languages and development environments, such as Visual Studio.
- No prior technical knowledge is required
- This course is very useful for all technical levels
Also, the course is updated with new educational material on a regular basis.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who are beginner and newly exposed to programming and want to learn the core concept of coding