This course covers the role of a software tester, stakeholders, their mission and reveals their secret weapon.
- Are you considering a career in software testing, or started a career in software testing recently?
- Do you consider yourself creative, inquisitive, and tenacious?
- Do you have an eye for detail? Do you spot spelling mistakes, or errors in software easily?
- Are you a good communicator?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to all of the above, then this course is for you!
This course is intended for someone considering a career in software testing, or that has recently started a career in software testing. The course offers experienced-based guidance on topics that are mostly overlooked like: the software tester’s mission, the role, and what is required to become a great software testing professional.
This course is NOT intended for certification preparation, but rather focuses on providing guidance to lay a solid foundation for a novice software testing professional.
The demand for software testers has increased considerably in the last 10 years. Quality software provides companies with a competitive edge. Unfortunately, there is very little or no guidance on offer for people considering a career in software testing. Everyone knows what a software developer does, he/she writes code. But what does a software tester do? And why do we even need software testers?
This course is short by design. The objective is to highlight some of the areas that is mostly overlooked when someone considers a career in software testing, and the skills required to become a great software testing professional.
Software testing is not for everyone, it can be fun, exciting and at the same time very stressful. After completing this course, you should have a good idea of what is required to be a great software testing professional.
Who this course is for:
- Those considering software testing as a career.
- Those who have recently started a career in software testing that need some guidance.