Designing a RevOps-focused tech stack with HubSpot and Salesforce
HubSpot is the best marketing automation platform to integrate with Salesforce CRM. And we’re ready to prove it to you!
If you’re considering integrating HubSpot and Salesforce or have been tasked with managing the HubSpot Salesforce integration, this course is for you!
As you’ve likely discovered, resources for integrating HubSpot and Salesforce are limited. While the HubSpot Knowledge Base provides the fundamentals of understanding sync errors and clicking “Install,” there’s so much more to it than that. HubSpot works differently when integrated with Salesforce. And HubSpot doesn’t always bend to the demands made by Salesforce Validation Rules. So, if you’re an in HubSpot OR Salesforce, you’re not equipped to manage the HubSpot Salesforce integration. And we plan to change that.
In this course, we will walk through the fundamentals of revenue operations, system integration, and HubSpot. Then, suppose you’re ready to walk through the tactical implementation or day-to-day management of the HubSpot Salesforce integration. In that case, you can enroll in SEVEN additional modules of our paid integration course.
1. Welcome & Who is Coastal
2. Designing a Revenue Operations Strategy
o Guide: Revenue Operations Strategy Development
3. Why Use HubSpot
4. Why Integrate with Salesforce
5. Integration Capabilities and Limitations
6. Picking Your HubSpot Plan
7. Designing a System Integration Map
o Template: System Integration Map
8. Marketing Automation Migration Milestones
9. Building Your Implementation Team
Who this course is for:
- Marketers, sales teams, and RevOps professionals exploring using HubSpot and Salesforce for marketing and sales automation.
- HubSpot or Salesforce administrators tasked with implementing or managing the HubSpot Salesforce integration.