Learn everything you need to know to make a small flashy Cinematic inside of Sequencer in Unreal Engine 5
The Sequencer Editor is the cinematic editing tool inside Unreal Engine 4.
Sequencer uses various specialized Tracks which are used to define the makeup of your scenes.
Add a couple of Skeletal Mesh Tracks to Sequencer, then add Animation Tracks to animate those Skeletal Meshes, throw in a Camera Track and Camera Cuts track to provide a perspective and cycle between cameras and you have the foundation for setting up a cinematic sequence.
Unreal Engine 5 is the leading real time application that is used in games, movies, arch viz and much more. Knowing Unreal Engine will help you in different industries and stand out from the crowd.
If you are new to Unreal Engine, learning this, alone, could be a daunting task…But don’t worry! we are here to show you the way.
This tutorial is for you!
By finishing this tutorial you will learn:
- How to set up keys properly to translate objects inside Sequencer
- How to add actors and track them inside the Sequencer Editor
- How timings work with actors like effects or meshes
- Proper timings when combining elements like VFX and meshes
- How to export your cinematic
- How to switch and combine different cameras
- How to add different effects like Time Dilation inside Sequencer Strap on and lets dive into it !
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn this tool inside Unreal Engine 5