MongoDB is an emerging database technology, this course helps you in becoming used to it.
MongoDB is one of the most important NoSQL databases you can work with these days. It’s extremely popular and MongoDB developers are in high demand.
No matter if you’re building web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of application or if you’re a data scientist – you’ll need to work with data. Storing data, querying it efficiently and minimising complexities whilst optimising performance are crucial tasks.
MongoDB makes working with data simple – it’s built on a philosophy that prioritises performance and efficiency.
In this course, you’ll learn all about MongoDB from scratch. No prior MongoDB or database experience is required!
This course is a hands-on course – you’ll learn by writing code/ commands. We’ll work on a wide variety of example data and use-cases and by the end of the course, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to work with MongoDB in your next project!
This course is for you, no matter which programming language you plan on using, you’ll learn a uniform way of interacting with MongoDB that can be easily applied to any language.
This course is for you:
- … if you’re brand-new to MongoDB and databases in general
- … if you got some basic database or even MongoDB experience – in this course, there are different entry points you can choose from!
- … if you are a web or mobile app (or desktop app) developer who considers using MongoDB
- … if you’re working in a team that considers using MongoDB (or already does use it)
- … if you are primarily using SQL-based databases so far and you want to explore the most popular NoSQL alternative
This course is NOT for you:
- … if you’re looking for a guide on administrating MongoDB servers => This course focuses on the commands/ queries you write, it’s NOT an administration course. I will show (in detail) how to deploy a ready-to-use cloud MongoDB solution that follows best practices though.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in MongoDB