You’ll be ready to conquer your next challenge with confidence in your math potential and abilities.
Have you ever felt like math just wasn’t for you? Do you wish you could have a better relationship with math, one that is free of fear and self-doubt?
If so, then this course is for you.
This course will make you a more confident and capable math student.
This course will help you go from believing that you’re not a “math person” to realizing that you can learn math to any level of mastery.
So how will your transformation happen?
I will guide you through a series of lessons that will empower you with the knowledge and skills to change your math mindset for the better. For each lesson, you’ll watch a lecture to learn the core content. Next you’ll take a quiz to check your new knowledge. Then you’ll complete an activity to put into practice what you’ve learned.
This course has six modules:
- You’ll review the course learning goals.
- You’ll learn how to navigate the course.
- You’ll learn about two common math mindsets.
- You’ll discover how your mindset can help or hinder your success.
- You’ll explore how your brain can grow stronger.
- You’ll learn why practice and mistakes are important for learning.
- You’ll learn to avoid common myths about learning math.
- You’ll consider what real math is about and how it’s useful in daily life.
- You’ll learn how to use daily self-affirmation to boost your confidence.
- You’ll learn how to use positive self-talk to maintain a can-do attitude.
- You’ll reflect on your key takeaways from the course.
- You’ll earn a certificate of completion to share with family and friends.
Don’t let the fear of math prevent you from achieving your dreams. I’ve helped hundreds of learners gain confidence and find success.
Now it’s your turn. So let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Adult learners looking to overcome a fear of math
- Parents who want to inspire their child to love math