Host your WordPress website on Google Cloud and simplify WordPress WebOps with Plesk hosting platform
Does cloud hosting sound like a better deal than a slow and limited shared hosting, but seems too overwhelming?
Do you need a fully-managed WordPress hosting, with time-consuming operations like deployments, updates, and staging taken care of?
If your answer to either of these questions is yes, then this course is for you!
In this course, we will guide you through the following actions:
- Deploying a cloud server on Google Cloud Platform in just a few clicks.
- Installing a new WordPress website or moving your existing website to your own new virtual server with the help of the powerful yet simple Plesk hosting platform, available as an application on Google Cloud Platform.
- Pointing your website’s name to your new cloud server at your registrar, or start hosting your website’s DNS zone yourself.
- Protecting connections to your website with a free SSL/TLS certificate.
- Taking care of time-consuming WordPress maintenance tasks, such as security, regular updates, and creating a staging environment using the WordPress Toolkit extension to Plesk.
- Making sure that email originating on your cloud server reaches its destination and doesn’t end up in the spam folder.
You don’t have to possess any special technical skills to follow along in this course. If you are already familiar with terms like “website”, “server”, and “DNS zone” – you won’t get lost. We’ll explain any additional terms as we go along.
Start hosting your WordPress website on your own Google Cloud server today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web professionals curious about website hosting on Google Cloud Platform.
- Web professionals interested in moving from a shared hosting setup to a private virtual server in the cloud.