Host your WordPress website on Hetzner Cloud and simplify WordPress WebOps with Plesk hosting platform
Do you want to move from a slow and limited shared hosting account to your own lightning-fast cloud server, but cloud hosting seems overwhelming?
Do you want to save time and simplify WordPress website hosting by offloading time-consuming operations like deployments, updates, and staging?
If your answer to either of these questions is yes, then this course is for you!
Following steps shown in this course, you will be able to:
- Create a cloud server on the Hetzner Cloud platform.
- Install a simple yet powerful Plesk hosting platform on your cloud server to help you manage websites, mail, and DNS.
- Deploy a new WordPress website or move your existing website to your new cloud server.
- Point your website’s name to your server at your registrar, or start hosting your website’s DNS zone Hetzner Robot DNS hosting service.
- Protect connections to your website with a free SSL/TLS certificate.
- Simplify time-consuming WordPress maintenance tasks, such as security, regular updates, and creating a staging environment with the WordPress Toolkit extension to Plesk.
- Make sure that email originating on your cloud server reaches its destination and doesn’t end up in the spam folder.
You don’t have to be an IT guru to do all of this. We will guide you through every action and explain the necessary terms as we go.
Don’t miss out on the benefits of hosting your WordPress website on your own cloud server by Hetzner!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web professionals curious about website hosting on Hetzner Cloud.
- Web professionals interested in moving from a shared hosting setup to a private virtual server in the cloud.