Learn the basics of Marketing Process Automation
Welcome to Marketing Process Automation Course by Workato!
The goal of this course is to provide students and learners from marketing and operations backgrounds a foundational methodology course for marketing process automation.
Gartner predicts that the integration/automation market is projected to grow by $32 billion by the end of 2025, scaling nearly 50 percent in five years alone. Expertise with Enterprise automation technologies is already in high in demand.
In this course, you will learn how automation for marketing teams has changed and how you can take advantage of new automation technology to reduce costs, increase your conversions, and create connected customer journeys from end-to-end.
Learn from some of the industries best in marketing process automation like Scott Brinker – VP of Ecosystem at HubSpot & Editor of ChiefMartech, Zann Yap – Director of Demand Generation at Workato, and Josh Lucas – Manager of RevOps Solutions at Workato.
Through this course you will go through 5 lessons and about an hour of video. The course will be focused on these 8 key learning objectives listed below.
- Understand what enterprise automation means for marketing teams
- Understand 3 steps for getting started with enterprise automation
- Identify when and where to apply enterprise automation to marketing processes
- Create inbound lead management process automations
- Create virtual event automations
- Plan automated campaign operations
- Understand marketing process automation best practices
- Locate additional resources
Who this course is for:
- For users looking to get started with Marketing Process Automation