Learn Basic & Advanced Microsoft Excel & Google Spreadsheets Techniques: Manage Daily Work, Create Reports & Charts
Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets are powerful applications that allow you to create sophisticated spreadsheets. They can help you organize, analyze, and share your most important data, whether you’re working at your desk or on the go with your smartphone or tablet.
In this 2-in-1 course, we’ll cover everything you need to know to master both Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel. Using these two applications, you’ll learn how to create supercharged spreadsheets with sophisticated functions and visualizations that will allow you to speed up data analysis and communicate actionable findings with your team.
Follow along as we go through the exercises, and use multiple spreadsheets to practice your new and exciting skills.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to master:
- Sorting and filtering data, filtering views, publishing files, and other data preparation tasks.
- Increasing productivity by using different data types, formatting cells, formulas, and other advanced techniques.
- Creating sales sheets, printable invoice templates, pivot tables, and charts for sales statistics.
- Creating Google spreadsheet scripts to perform programmable actions.
- Working faster with keyboard shortcuts and techniques.
Now the real office productivity begins! Learn Excel and Google Sheets from the ground up!
About the Instructor
This course is ministered by Ivan Loureço Gomes, a top-rated Udemy instructor, famous for his easy-to-follow and hands-on teaching style. Ivan has more than 15 years of experience working for multinational companies and has ever since used Microsoft Excel and more recently Google Spreadsheets to boost the productivity and data analysis of his team.
Enroll now and master these wonderful tools for businesses and individuals.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals of any business career seeking to master Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Sales managers and employees willing to improve the control over sales data and reports
- Any person willing to improve their Microsoft Excel skills for usage in many different applications