A/B test, how to collect information, best tools for testing, examples and much more.
Are you developing your Startup and your mentors only talk about MVP? You’ve heard of minimal viable product but you have no idea what it is? Need to develop a product to test your idea but don’t know where to start?
Don’t panic, you’re on the right course!
With practical, objective and simple to understand language classes, I will show you the whole step by step for you to create your MVP. From concept, elaboration, testing and validation.
Many of today’s most successful brands started out as a minimum viable product or MVP. Airbnb, Facebook, Uber, and Spotify are just a few of the globally popular and successful apps that took the challenge of starting small, and then building and improving their products slowly but surely.
The MVP stage is a process adapted by many companies that put a lot of effort and value on their products. They acknowledge the importance of their customers and the valuable inputs they can get from their market. MVP helps them direct their attention on what matters most instead of accelerating the development process without proper focus.
You will find lessons on:
- Understand the concept of MVP
- Why is a minimum viable product important? Examples of MVP.
- How to collect information for validation of your MVP
- How to create an MVP from absolute zero?
- What are the best tools for testing?
- How to do the A/B test in practice?
- What is A/B testing?
- 7 Tips to collect quality information for MVP validation.
And much more.
Classes that will help you validate ideas and get your business off the ground. Making your dream come true!
Remember that you can answer all your questions through the platform chat. So you will enjoy 100% of the course content.
I’ll see you in chapter on, bye!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interesting in learning more about Minimum Viable Product (MVP).