Get the know Mockplus RP, what it can do and all the features it has
Mockplus RP is an UX/UI design, prototyping and collaboration tool which is free to get started and it works completely in a browser. You can plan, design, prototype, share and collaborate all within one tool and when combined with Mockplus Cloud, you can share your designs for handoff or detailed commenting and collaboration features.
It’s easy to get started and with some amazing features like built in components, icons and assets, anyone can create beautiful and functional designs really quickly.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and in this course we will cover:
- What is Mockplus RP
- What is a welcome screen
- Navigating the interface
- Working with pages
- What are components
- Using icons
- How to create your assets
- Properties panel and how to use it
- Interactions and how to create them
- How to create notes
- Artboards and Sub Artboards
- Working with type
- Preview mode and what it is
- How to download prototypes
- Publishing prototypes
This course is designed to get you familiar with Mockplus RP and all of its features. By the end of the course you will be able to navigate the tool and create designs faster than you did before. For some more advanced features and functions, please see my other free Mockplus RP courses.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Have a creative day.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are just starting out with UX/UI design
- Designers interested in getting started with Mockplus RP
- Designers interested in Figma, Sketch or Adobe Xd alternatives
- Graphic designers looking into changing career.
- Anybody interested in learning UX/UI design and Mockplus RP