Designing with free templates to speed up your workflow and handoff
Mockplus RP is an UX/UI design, prototyping and collaboration tool which is free to get started and it works completely in a browser. You can plan, design, prototype, share and collaborate all within one tool and when combined with Mockplus Cloud, you can share your designs for handoff or detailed commenting and collaboration features.
One of its most amazing features are ready made templates which are free to use and fully customizable. All you need to do is open a template you want and customize it to fit your brand and project. You can even add custom interactions to make it really personal and dynamic.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and in this course we will cover:
- What is Mockplus RP
- What is a welcome screen
- What are templates
- How to choose the template
- Customizing the template to fit your project
- Adding interactions to make it dynamic
- How to preview and publish prototypes
- How to download prototypes for sharing or offline use
This course is designed to get you familiar with Mockplus RP and its template features. By the end of the course you will be able to navigate the tool and create professional looking designs and interactions by using pre made templates that come with Mockplus RP. To learn how to use Mockplus RP or create websites from scratch, check out my other free Mockplus RP courses.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
Have a creative day.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are just starting out with UX/UI design
- Designers interested in getting started with Mockplus RP
- Designers interested in Figma, Sketch or Adobe Xd alternatives
- Graphic designers looking into changing career.
- Anybody interested in learning UX/UI design and Mockplus RP