Learn Node-js advanced topics ,Increase your app performance and crack your next node-js interview
learning basics of node-js is greate but learning node internal structure and mastering event loop is much more better.
what we will cover ?
- Node Internal structure :
- Life cycle on nodejs
- C++ side of nodejs
- Binding between c++ and js inside nodejs
- Master Event Loop:
- what’s event loop tick ?
- when event loop is start working?
- we will implement event loop to understand loop behavior instead of diagrams.
- Is node a single thread?
- verify to your interviewer that node is’t a single threaded by writing code and benchmark it.
- Libuv Delegation:
- what’s is the purpose of libuv?.
- how libuv increase nodejs performance?.
- increasing libuv thread pool size and benchmark our code.
- thread pool with multi threading.
- OS Delegation:
- what’s os Delegation?
- when node and libuv decide to delegate this function to OS?
- Complex Nodejs Interview Question
- you will be trained how to solve complex problem and how your threads is distributed among your machine cores
- What’s event loop blocking?
- we will write code to block our event loop and measure how this blocking impact our performance.
- we will learn how clustering and worker thread will help us to decrease the impact of the blocking.
- What ‘s Node cluster Mode ?
- we will learn how to run our program in cluster mode.
- we will use pm2 for cluster managing.
- How cluster mode solve our event loop blocking?.
- what’s worker threads ?
- we will learn how to use worker thread.
- How worker thread solve our event loop blocking?.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who want to master Node-js
- Any one who want to pass any Node-js interview