Professional Blog+CMS Development With Laravel 5
What you’ll learn
Develop your creative and technical skills to build modern, scalable, secure and feature-rich website , start your own business, or launch a new career
Develop web project more effective and efficient
Able to transorm any templates on the internet to dynamic website using Laravel for your business
You should have basic understanding of Laravel
If you are ready to take your web development skills to the next level, then you have come to the right place!
This course using a project driven approach to learn Laravel. In this course we’ll learn Laravel PHP Framework from Scratch by building Real World application – WordPress CMS clone Application.
This course contains practical and valuable information that you can use to build any Web applications.
By the end of this course you will be able to build Production Laravel Project from scratch and will make you confidence to build complex web application.
To give you a better sense of what you’ll learn if you stick with me through this course, here’s the rough breakdown.
In the firs lesson You’ll learn:
- How to setup local development environtment
- How to install composer and laravel installer.
In the second lesson you’ll learn:
- How to setup frontend layout
- Display all published posts with pagination
- Show the blog post with SEO friendly url and show the author’s bio and author’s posts as well.
- Display posts based on selected author
- Display the categories with the number of posts in every category
- Filter the posts based on the selected category
- Filter the posts based on the selected author
- How to display popular posts
- How to custom 404 error page.
In third lesson, you’ll learn:
- How to setup AdminLTE as backend layout,
- How to manage the post such as add a new post, upload and resize the post image, update the existing post, move the post to the trash, restore the post from the trash or delete the post permanently, filtering the post such as display current user’s posts, display entire posts, display the posts on the trash, display the draft post, published post and schedule posts.
- How to manage categories – create the category, validate category, update the category and delete the category.
- How to Manage users to make application multi user support
In the fourth lesson you’ll learn about Access Control List or ACL to restrict the authenticated users to perform various actions based on the roles or permissions they have. This will make our application more secure and prevent particular pages from being access by unauthorized users.
In the fifth lesson you’ll learn:
- How to add search form feature
- How to add post tags feature
- How to add post archives
- How to handle comments to particular post
In the sixth lesson You’ll learn how to create beautiful tags widget
In the seventh lesson You’ll learn how to upgrade Your Laravel application to Laravel version 5.6.
In the eighth lesson You’ll learn how to deploy Your Laravel application so that it can be accessible in the Internet.
In this course you’ll also learn how to utilize Laravel artisan generator, you’ll learn about database migration, database seeder, eloquent relationship, route model binding and much more.
November 2019 – Added new lesson about Tags Management Module
July 2019 – Added new section about how to upgrade Laravel Application to Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server
April 2018 – Added new section about how to upgrade Application to Laravel 5.6
March 2018 – Added new section about deploy Laravel application to Heroku
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of HTML, PHP especially Laravel and want to level up their development skills by building real life project
- This course is suits for you when you’ve already taken one of the many basic Laravel courses here on Udemy