Management | Scoping of Project | Traditional Project Management | Project Activities Identification
This Course intends to provide in-depth knowledge about Project Managemet both in theoretical and practical levels. This course is a blend of practical expertise and latest theoretical techniques.
All projects are a temporary effort to create value through a unique product, service or result. All projects have a beginning and an end. They have a team, a budget, a schedule and a set of expectations the team needs to meet. Each project is unique and differs from routine operations—the ongoing activities of an organization because projects reach a conclusion once the goal is achieved.
The changing nature of work due to technological advances, globalization and other factors means that, increasingly, work is organized around projects with teams being brought together based on the skills needed for specific tasks.
This course has following main parts:-
Part-1 Traditional Project Management
Part-2 Adaptive Project Framework
Part-3 Organizational Considerations
The sub topics are as follows:-
- What is Project
- What is Traditional Project Management
- Scoping of the Project
- Identifying Project Activities
- Estimating Duration, Resource Requirements, and Cost
- Constructing & Analyzing the Project Network Diagram
- Finalizing the Schedule and Cost Based on Resource Availability
- Organizing and Conducting the Joint Project Planning Session
- Recruiting, Organizing and Managing the Project Team
- Monitoring and Controlling Progress
- Closing Out the Project
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Introduction to the Adaptive Project Framework
- Version Scope
- Cycle Plan
- Cycle Build
- Client Checkpoint
- Post-Version Review
- Variations to APF
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Support Office
Leading these projects are Project Professionals—people who either intentionally or by circumstance are asked to ensure that a project team meets its goals. Project professionals use many different tools, techniques and approaches to meet the needs of a project.
This Course is suitable for the following categories of professionals
- Fresh students
- Professionals from any field
- Engineers from any field
- Technologists from any field
- Technicians from any branch
I hope this course will be helpfull for all
Who this course is for:
- Fresh Students who intend to start their career in any field.
- Professionals who intend to get knowledge about Project Management
- Engineers of any branch
- Technologists from any branch
- Supervisors from any branch who intend to grow in the career
- Technicians who intend to promote their current positions.