Learn the ropes of the book industry in an informative, conversational setting. You can do this!
Note: This course was created in 2015, so a few things have changed since then, i.e. the Big 6 is now the Big 5, NA Alley (like the popularity of NA itself) went the way of the dodo, ads are a bigger deal than they were a few years ago, etc. But don’t worry. The core concepts hold up!
- A mix of formats keep the material entertaining, i.e. animated video presentations, screencasts, worksheets, etc.
- I don’t hold back. If I think something will be potentially harmful to your career, I’m going to tell you—even if it’s popular right now.
- For an overview of the material covered, click below to expand What am I going to get from this course?
I don’t know about you, but I’m excited. Are you ready to get started?
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at pre-published fiction authors, but the information is relevant to all stages.
- This course is not a gimmick promising guaranteed success and one-size-fits-all publishing strategies. Sorry, you won’t find the magic bullet here (or anywhere).