12 Tips and Secrets Every Non-Native English Speaker Should Know
- Do you ever feel frustrated with your English level after having spent years studying the language?
- Have you ever felt embarrassed for having to ask someone to repeat something again and again?
- Do you ever feel like you will never sound like a native?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you’ve found the right course!
Speak English with Confidence Today offers valuable insight, secrets and tips for English language students from a professional English tutor and native English speaker in the United States.
With more than two years of experience as an English tutor, I have spoken with thousands of students from around the world. Many of them share the same challenges as you. They’ve spent years studying grammar but still lack the confidence they need to communicate in English with their clients and colleagues or while traveling abroad. I created this course to inspire and uplift students to overcome these challenges in order to achieve their goals.
In this course, I will share the tips and secrets that I wish all non-native English speakers knew.
This course offers 12 insightful tips and secrets that will change your perspective and inspire you today. And the best part of all? Each lecture is presented in a fun and conversational manner, like we’re just two friends having lattes at Starbucks.
At the end of this course, you feel inspired and motivated to continue your English learning journey and to smash your goals today. Today will be the last day that you feel hesitant, embarrassed or frustrated when speaking English.
Speak English with confidence TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- Upper intermediate and advanced level learners
- Learners who have felt frustrated with their English speaking ability
- Learners who like to have fun