Change Your Life Overnight and Live with Less Stress
Go from theory to action to results! You will learn how to improve work-life balance, get more done, work to your cadence, reduce stress, avoid procrastination, accelerate productivity and focus on what really matters.
Achieving what you want each day
There are so many things we want to get done and we tend to throw ourselves into the day’s work without:
- calculating the total estimated time across all to-do’s for the day
- comparing that to the available time after meetings and other commitments
- factoring in a reasonable allowance for unplanned interruptions
Understanding the “unplanned time” for your role
For example, if you work in HR you may need to allow at least 120 minutes per day for unplanned interruptions from the executive, your colleagues and the employees you serve.
Whereas if you work in a deep R&D role, you may find that you only need to allow 30 minutes per day for unplanned interruptions.
There are many factors to this and this course won’t cover the complex topics of life goals, career aspirations or how satisfied you are with your current role, remuneration and progression.
At a time management level, this course will help you solve procrastination by:
- setting weekly priorities that guide what you will focus on each day
- understanding your capacity and planned allocation of time, before you start each day
- proactively factoring in allowances for quick to-do’s and unplanned interruptions
- keeping you on track during the day
Who this course is for:
- Employees who work 30%+ at a desk and want better work-life balance and productivity
- Investors, Entrepreneurs, Senior Executives and General Managers
- Middle Managers and Team Leaders
- Consultants, Advisors and Freelancers