Vision and Product management for Scrum Product Owners and Product Managers
Have you realized how difficult is to visualize the product as a whole when working with a typical Flat Product Backlog?
A solution is User Story Mapping. A user story map is a simple idea, is about arranging user stories into a helpful shape. User Story mapping is used by top companies of any industry to visualize goals with activities and agree fast on how to achieve them with minimum versions of the product.
This workshop will guide you step by step with a realistic example that you can also follow with your own project.
What you will learn?
- Product Vision
- Elevator Pitch
- Flat Product Backlog vs. User Story Mapping
- User Story Mapping, goals, activities, cards
- Adding Personas to User Story Mapping
- Prioritize with Story Mapping
- Define MVP and Releases
What you will you create?
In this workshop, you will create a complete User Story Mapping for a realistic example, for your own project, or both.
- A Persona
- The Product Vision
- The Product elevator pitch
- A Product Backlog
- A complete refined User Story Mapping with goals, activities, users, and cards
- Define the MVP for your product and releases
This course is specifically for:
- People familiar with Agile, Scrum, and User Stories who want to learn new techniques. Otherwise, please take my Scrum Course first.
- People that have problems organizing the Product Backlog and planning releases and roadmaps.
- People that like activities and workshop style.
- Business people, and managers that want to learn how Agile would help them.
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Leaders, Designers, UX, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches.
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators, and basically anyone interested in learning more about Agile.
This course is not suitable for:
- People with Zero knowledge of Scrum, Agile, and User Stories.
- People looking to learn how to write User Stories.
- People looking to learn about Scrum and Agile. I will have new classes for that.
- People that want to take certifications. I will have new classes for that.
Why take the class? What you will gain?
- Become more effective in planning your sprints, roadmaps and interacting with stakeholders and developers.
- Skills to create User Story mapping
- Tips to facilitate a User Story Mapping Session
- A Story Mapping for your own Products.
- Interaction and exposure to using one of the best tools
What are you waiting for? Start this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Product Designer
- Product Manager
- Agile Coach