Learn To Level-Up On Yelp With Pro Skills and Writing Prompts So You Can Share Your Culinary Adventures With The World
Do you enjoy sharing your dining experiences, good or bad, on social media?
This course teaches the amateur reviewer how to write like a professional food critic. It is based on the book “Yelp Help: How to Write Great Online Restaurant Reviews by Hanna Raskin. It combines both theoretical aspects of restaurant reviewing and practical information from field experience to help you write efficiently and effectively.
This course is divided into three parts:
- Hors-d’oeuvre First, we’ll learn the background of restaurant criticism
- Entrée Next, we’ll learn how to think UFC, act UFC, and become UFC
- Dessert Lastly, we’ll go over best practices to help you advance your skills.
Here are the chefs who have enjoyed my reviews, as I’ve equally enjoyed their culinary crafts over several years:
Nick G. of Bailey’s Burger Shop Business Owner
- 11/11/2022 Dude. That’s beautiful. I live all that. Thanks for being a part of it.
Tikka D. of Tikkalicious Business Owner
- 7/21/2022 Probably the best review I have received throughout my career, thank you so much for trying us out and we are very happy you enjoyed it.
Leo B. of Paladin Pie Business Owner
- 3/27/2022 Marc, I love this and I’m so glad you like our food! Thanks so much for the kind review.
Nicholas D. of Goodman Charlie’s Business Owner
- 3/19/2022 Thank you so much for stopping by Marc and for our favorite review yet! These lyrics are a work of art and might have to make an appearance on our Instagram!
Steven B. of HomePort Pizza Business Owner
- 3/26/2022 We absolutely love this poem you created…would you mind if we placed this on our website?
Bradford L. of Poochie’s Jambalaya & Grilled Chicken Business Owner
- 3/7/2021 Ty for the Support and Luv!
Spencer I. of Cafe Rowan Business Owner
- 7/26/2020 We love love love this! Thank you for supporting us and coming up with this clever poem : ) Best, The Cafe Rowan Team
Heather D. of Cheese Mac’n Me Crazy Business Owner
- 7/23/2020 Thank you so much for that hilarious post! We are still laughing. Much appreciated
Lewis R. of Ezell’s Famous Chicken Business Owner
- 1/30/2020 We’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our new location! Thank you for sharing your positive and creative review! We hope to see you again soon!
Chez M. of Frog & Snail Business Owner
- 5/24/2020 Thanks Marc! So glad you enjoyed everything 🙂
Daven N. of Tall Boy Fish & Chips and Seafood Business Owner
- 5/24/2020 Damn wow, no one’s written us poetry before. I’m flabbergasted 🙂 and speechless.
Whitney J. of The Back Burner Business Owner
- 5/17/2020 So creative!!! Thank you!!
Anthony_Stephanie B. of Nacheaux Business Owner
- 8/9/2020 Too often this song now runs through our heads. Thank you so much for being one of the first to visit our cart and write such an amazingly, smile-inducing review. You are very appreciated. Hope you’ve had the chance to visit us since and see how we’ve grown!! Make sure you introduce yourself again, would love to thank you for this in person 🙂
Who this course is for:
- This course will be of value to those new to Yelp who may be reluctant to voice their opinions as well as seasoned Yelp reviewers seeking to level-up on the platform.